Saturday, October 07, 2006

Why am i bloggin?
This i the question i ask myself.On this saturday afternoon why am i punching the keyboard with a tongue sticking out in concentration? Blogging sites have existed from centuries, i never felt the need for them.And when i was tempted(looking at others') blogs i used to say to myself "nah! this isnt my type"
So then why i am bloggin?
Before u read any further, lemme warn u what i write here is "by me and FOR me".
I may boast, i may degrade myself ,i may make grammatical mistakes, spelling errors, my thoughts may seem random, my feelings puzzling , my writings confusing,if u dont understand it, its not my problem, if u understand it, then, very good.
You may find my blogs confusing,too sentimental ,too illogical, once again not my problem.
The above , precisely answers my question(realised it as i read it).I am bloggin to understand myself better .
The title of my blog goes "A mystery called life".In life we can choose to be either a victim or an adventurer.(its all in the mind).I choose to be an adventurer. A disapointment isnt a disapointment but just as an "experience".Yes, there can be good experiences and bad experiences but the important part here is, u always come out of an experiance , more matured and more in tune with urself.
A dissapointment is just that, a disapointment.Something that causes mental pain.
But an experience is , once again , just that, an experience , something that makes u feel "u are u"!

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 07, 07:36:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one!!

 
At Mon Oct 09, 05:52:00 AM PDT , Blogger Sushant Naik said...

good one..! I could make out from where those words came .. nah! and not my problem.. hahaha.. keep going..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home